Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4th, 2010

I warned about the market today from yesterday action.

It is following exactly like CLF pattern. Yesterday action was almost the same as CLF traded on April 28. The next day CLF dropped big. The market could drop big today.

I am still expecting SPY to hit 113 and QQQQ to hit 46 area.

Added comments.

I still can't add more comments beside my first post for the day. There is something wrong with the site. I have to find another site to write my posts.

We need the VIX to exceed the resistance level of 30 in order for a true bear market.

Added comments.
Now I am pretty much break even on the CLF. I was down more than 20 point on shorting it.
Glad I wasn't trading on emotions.

10 comments:

  1. looking good!

    I'm glad so far I didn't crack under pressure

    Just wish I had the balls to add more..just wouldn't be able to sleep if I did and we went to 125.

    $1.46 off break even of $31.46.

    glad to see my cash 'come back' to me finally.
    hopefully for good.

    definitely surprised to see a sell off tuesday though.. figured sometime on wednesday would be turning point..

    antand

    ReplyDelete
  2. march 5 was around spy 113.

    spxu was around 34.00

    i think we've 'slipped' in spxu a little bit..so we might not hit 34.00

    http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=spxu

    enner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, if the SPX mimics CLF, then I estimate the SPX to be trading at 1115ish fairly soon.

    Not short yet on the SPX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like that was the final low of the day.

    how high are they going to push it back up now?

    grrrrr

    uperspi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like this push back up :(

    117.70 from 117.04

    groulne

    ReplyDelete
  6. sorry ... deathly scared of another february 5th when we hit 104 and rebounded back to 106

    conedno

    ReplyDelete
  7. FRACK.. here we go.. liftoff?


    117.85

    chemdv

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol

    we started off at the 20 day sma and touched/bounched off the 50 day..

    http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$SPX&p=D&yr=0&mn=3&dy=8&i=p35564798094&a=192900656&r=874

    aftind

    ReplyDelete
  9. crap.. here's comes the bulls


    inkslat

    ReplyDelete