Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12th, 2010

Since I made my trades publicly opened back in September 2009, I have made over 116% in return profit. That is only the first 9 months of trading. Let's see if I can get to 200% return in one year timeframe.

I am expecting S&P 500 to hit 1180. The 1200 target might be a stretch, but we can't rule that out.
The spot gold continues to rise higher.

If TZA drops below 5.80 mark, you can expect S&P 500 to hit 1200 again.

I am watching CLF closely to predict what will the market do in the next few days.

Added comments:

Just bought TZA at 5.90.

Add comments:
BAS, thanks. From what I know of trading in the past experience, if you bought stocks and it went against your way, there is always a chance it went back to your price to breakeven. Like I did with CLF. I shorted CLF around 54 and it shot up to 73 area. Yes I was wrong about that trade. Guess what, CLF went back down to my shorted price and even more. I bought TZA this morning. I am expecting TZA to close the morning gap from today.

2 comments:

  1. nice job wish I could say the same for my portolio....so CLF looking weak..still see 1080?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for helping me stay tough through that 2 month spxu hold. it almost drove me crazy.


    mietu

    ReplyDelete