Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17th, 2010

I am expecting the market to retrace back up to last Friday morning gap.

I believe this week is the make or break week for the market. Why I said that?
If the market trades sideways this this week or have three white bars out of 5 bars, then you can expect the market to go back up. If there are more red bars this week, then there is more downside from here.

Also watch CLF carefully. If CLF breaks down below 50, the market will have a tendency to break down as well.

6 comments:

  1. i royally fracked today up. :(

    always tomorrow.

    got smoked out on the 1:40 drop out of no where.

    metor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the only one. I think alot of people were expecting a ramp today. The bid collapse on the futures caught me by surprise also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From my friday observations about 112.90 area.. now acting as major resistance today instead of support.



    BAS said...

    3rd run to 112.90 failed to poke through.

    throuti
    May 14, 2010 3:29 PM
    BAS said...

    looks like a massive support area from january 2010 on spy

    throuti
    May 14, 2010 3:35 PM

    nesses

    ReplyDelete
  4. well as soon as i open my mouth looks like we poked through for good.

    probably to gcl's 116 now.

    ressibl

    ReplyDelete
  5. well we got the rally. what a sucky asss day., had the right idea.. they just fracked with my mind a little too much.

    ReplyDelete